All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines lay religious culture in Scottish towns between the Black Death and the Protestant Reformation: what the living did to influence the dead and vice versa; considers both continuities and changes, highlighting the Catholic Reform movement that reached Scottish towns before the Protestant Reformation took hold.
- Author BiographyMairi Cowan is a Lecturer in the Department of Historical Studies at the University of Toronto Mississauga
- Author(s)Mairi Cowan
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £14.72Trending at £19.96
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £11.18Trending at £14.98
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.