All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first work to focus specifically on the anthropology of state terror.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Sluka is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Social Anthropology at Massey University in New Zealand. He is the author of Hearts and Minds, Water and Fish: Popular Support for the IRA and INLA in a Northern Irish Ghetto.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Ethnography of Political Violence Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeffrey A. Sluka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.