All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tenth in the ever popular DI Andy Horton series, set against the backdrop of the sea on the South Coast of England,Portsmouth and on the Isle of Wight. What began as the hunt for a missing man becomes the search for a ruthless killer
- Author BiographyPauline Rowson has been hailed as redefining the genre of the police drama . Her cops are tough yet fallible. The DI Andy Horton series of crime novels has been acclaimed as having everything: compelling crimes, complex past history, a tough work environment, romantic entanglements and political intrigue played out against the dramatic and powerfully evocative British marine landscape of Portsmouth and the Solent. Pauline Rowson's crime novels have an International readership and have been translated into several languages including Chinese. They have received critical acclaim in the UK and the USA where they have been given starred reviews. As well as being a crime author, Pauline is an entertaining and inspirational public speaker and gives many talks about her crime novels and her writing career.
- Author(s)Pauline Rowson
- PublisherRowmark Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHayling Island
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.79Trending at £5.75
- £10.23Trending at £12.18
- £6.63Trending at £9.01
- £4.95Trending at £9.03
- £2.81Trending at £2.93
- £3.49Trending at £3.93
- £2.81Trending at £3.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.