All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the meaning and impact of homicidal threats, the means by which they are communicated, and their development from infrequent private occurrence to social problem.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Morewitz has almost 20 years of experience as a behavioral/public health scientist, university faculty member, and consultant. He runs a research institution in San Francisco supervising research on the epidemiology and psychosocial aspects of the lower extremity disease/injury, disability, diabetes, and arthritis, and more. He has served on the staff or faculty of Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine & School of Public Health, DePaul University, Argonne National Laboratory, & the California College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Morewitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.