Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of how this extraordinary desert became one of America s greatest national parks
- Author BiographyThe late Hal K. Rothman (1958-2007) was Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.Char Miller is W. M. Keck Professor of Environmental Analysis at Pomona College, USA.
- Author(s)Char Miller,Hal K. Rothman
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.