All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.81Trending at £4.31
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the recent downturn in the stock market, the 1990s boom and the shift to defined contribution plans mean that more individuals will have significant wealth upon retirement.
- Author BiographyAlicia H. Munnell is the Peter F. Drucker Professor of Management Sciences at Boston College's Carroll School of Management and director of the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Massachusetts, USA. A former member of the president's Council of Economic Advisers, she has written or edited numerous books, including Coming Up Short:The Challenge of 401(k) Plans , with Annika Sunden (Brookings, 2004). Annika Sunden is a research associate at Boston College, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication24/03/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight33 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlicia Haydock Munnell,Annika Sunden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.