All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.22
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.76Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the commemorative functions of funerary ritual between 400-1100 AD using archaeological remains as its evidence base.
- Author BiographyHoward Williams is Lecturer in Archaeology at the University of Exeter. He has published widely on death and memory in past societies and has co-directed archaeological fieldwork at early medieval burial sites in Britain and Sweden.
- Author(s)Howard Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight718 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.