CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDuncan Humby had vanished while on his way to prepare a new will for James Grossiter - a will in which the crotchety millionaire intended to dispossess all his relations in favor of numerous charities. The death from a heart attack of Old Grossiter himself was too much of a coincidence for Carolus Deene, who was called upon to find the solicitor.
- Author BiographyLeo Bruce is the nom de plume of Rupert Croft-Cooke, who wrote some 125 mysteries, biographies and memoirs. He died in 1980. There are twenty-two mysteries featuring Deene, of which Academy Chicago has already published eleven. Death at Hallows End starts the new hardcover series. The remaining novels will be published over the next several seasons. First published in 1964, Death at Hallows End --like all Carolus Deene novels--appears in the U.S. for the first time under an American imprint.
- Author(s)Leo Bruce
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.