All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommemorating 75 years since the Empress of Crime's first book, the eighth volume in a set of omnibus editions presenting the complete run of 32 Inspector Alleyn mysteries.
- Author BiographyDame Ngaio Marsh was born in New Zealand in 1895 and died in February 1982. She wrote over 30 detective novels and many of her stories have theatrical settings, for Ngaio Marsh's real passion was the theatre. She was both actress and producer and almost single-handed revived the New Zealand public's interest in the theatre. It was for this work that the received what she called her 'damery' in 1966.
- Author(s)Ngaio Marsh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Ngaio Marsh Collection
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £7.65Trending at £9.48
- £4.79Trending at £8.78
- £9.45Trending at £12.96
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.