Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the WHAT'S HAPPENING series, illustrated with colour photographs, a title which aims to unravel the confusing emotions and language that surround the subject of death.
- Author(s)Karen Bryant-Mole
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication31/10/1992
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleWhat's Happening? S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Height250 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 to 9
- Interest Age6-12
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £2.86
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.38Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.