Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen fealess trainer Anton is found lying dead in the tigers' cage, it seems that he has lost control and been mauled by the tigers - but Detective-Inspector Minto of Scotland Yard is not convinced, leading him deep into the mysterious world of the circus!
- Author BiographyALAN MELVILLE (1910-1983) was a well-known television broadcaster, as well as a playwright, producer and scriptwriter. Among his works are several crime novels from the 1930s, often set in the popular entertainment world he knew at first hand.
- Author(s)Alan Melville
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBritish Library Crime Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.63
- £6.82Trending at £8.14
- £8.49Trending at £10.29
- £3.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.70Trending at £6.48
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.