Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionDeath of the Father is a comparative examination of the crises in symbolic identification and national traumas that have resulted from the defeat and/or implosion of regimes in Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Communist Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyJohn Borneman, Professor of Anthropology at Princeton University, specializes in political and legal anthropology. He has written widely on national identification and symbolic form in Germany and on the relation of culture to international order. His most recent work is on accountability and the use of retributive justice in preventing cycles of violence.
- Author(s)John Borneman
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.