All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.88
- £28.89Trending at £32.04
- £3.79Trending at £6.27
- £8.08Trending at £8.96
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £12.06Trending at £13.00
- £14.04Trending at £17.29
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Christie's most exotic murder mystery, reissued with a striking new cover designed to appeal to the latest generation of Agatha Christie fans and book lovers.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight275 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.