All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tranquility of a cruise along the Nile is shattered by the discovery that Linnet Ridgeway has been shot through the head. Hercule Poirot recalls an earlier outburst by a fellow passenger - I'd like to put my dear little pistol against her head and just press the trigger.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/1978
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAgatha Christie Collection S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 29
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Crime
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Weight420 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £2.81Trending at £5.58
- £4.13Trending at £7.99
- £4.59Trending at £8.99
- £4.79Trending at £8.82
- £9.45Trending at £12.98
- £4.79Trending at £8.01
- £3.59Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.