All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.02
- £1.99Trending at £3.94
- £8.00Trending at £10.41
- £3.87Trending at £6.29
- £3.46Trending at £3.85
- £5.25Trending at £7.99
- £4.78Trending at £6.24
About this product
- DescriptionCarolus Deene becomes involved in his latest adventure when a famous restaurateur is threatened by a protection racketeer and a well-known writer of cookbooks is murdered under extraordinary circumstances.
- Author BiographyLeo Bruce is the nom de plume of Rupert Croft-Cooke, who wrote some 125 mysteries, biographies and memoirs. He died in 1980. There are twenty-two mysteries featuring Deene, of which Academy Chicago has already published eleven. Death at Hallows End starts the new hardcover series. The remaining novels will be published over the next several seasons. First published in 1964, Death at Hallows End --like all Carolus Deene novels--appears in the U.S. for the first time under an American imprint.
- Author(s)Leo Bruce
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/1994
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Weight140 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.