All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Bill Bass is the head of the Anthropology Research Facility, the world's only laboratory devoted to the study of human corpses, and this is his personal account of the real 'Body Farm'.
- Author BiographyDr William Bass is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Tennessee, where he established the 'body farm' in 1981. He is recognised as the world's leading forensic anthropologist. Jon Jefferson is a journalist and producer with the National Geographic Channel.
- Author(s)Bill Bass,Jon Jefferson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date16/07/2009
- Content NoteSection: 16, colour
- Weight645 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byPatricia Cornwell
Most relevant reviews
- farnhill-104 Feb, 2014by
I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in forensic crime.
If your interested in forensic science/anthropology, then this is a must, looks into the solving of past cases at the body farm, with some history of the unit. I found it difficult to put down and went on to read the others in the series and the books by Jefferson Bass, brilliant.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.97
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £8.36
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99