CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionLouis Visscher discusses three forms of 'debated damages' from an economic perspective.
- Author BiographyLouis Visscher (1969) studied both economics and law and wrote his dissertation on a Law and Economics analysis of Dutch tort law. On 12 December 2014, he accepted the position of Professor of Legal Economic Analysis of Tort and Damages at the Erasmus School of Law. His main research interest is the economic analysis of private law. He has published on, among others, the economic analysis of tort law, damages, insurance, contract law, procedural law, harmonization and law enforcement.
- Author(s)Louis Visscher
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight367 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.