Consider these sponsored items
- £31.70Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages student and practising teachers to engage with and reflect on key topics, concepts and debates in subject teaching. This title is suitable for all students studying at Masters Level and Education Studies students considering subject teaching in depth.
- Author BiographyJon Davison has been Professor of Teacher Education in four universities including the Institute of Education, University of London, UK, where he was also Dean. Caroline Daly is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. John Moss is Dean of Education at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDebates in Subject Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCaroline Daly,John Moss,Jon Davison
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.