All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £10.14
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how research on child care can become used as ammunition in fierce media public debates.
- Author BiographyRobert Crosnoe is the C. B. Smith, Sr Centennial Chair at the University of Texas. His research focuses on the education and healthy development of children from diverse backgrounds, and his books include Fitting In, Standing Out: Navigating the Social Challenges of High School to Get an Education (Cambridge, 2011) and Healthy Learners: A Whole Child Approach to Reducing Disparities in Early Education (2015). Dr Crosnoe has won research awards from the Society for Research in Child Development and the American Sociological Association. Tama Leventhal is an Associate Professor in the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development at Tufts University. Her research is at the intersection of child development and social policy, with a focus on neighborhood and housing contexts. Her work appears in journals on developmental psychology, family studies, sociology, psychiatry and public health. She is co-editor of the Handbook of Child Psychology and Developmental Science: Ecological Settings and Processes in Developmental Systems, Volume 4 (2015).
- Author(s)Robert Crosnoe,Tama Leventhal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.