Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a broad and unusual cast of characters-from American social scientists and legal academics, to German refugee intellectuals, to the philosopher John Rawls-Debating the American State shows that the leviathan administrative state was never given a proper and principled justification by the liberals who built and supported it.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Kornhauser teaches history at the City College of New York.
- Author(s)Anne M. Kornhauser
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.