All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2017
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChristelle Morel Journel,Gilles Pinson
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: debating the neoliberal city thesis Gilles Pinson and Christelle Morel Journel 1. Varieties of capitalism: what can learn from the study of urban firms? Dominique Lorrain 2. Making up the neoliberal city: the role of urban market actors Charlotte Halpern and Julie Pollard 3. Regulatory capitalism, the changing nature of urban planning, and the limits of neo-liberalism: lessons from London's South Bank Mike Raco, Emma Street, and Sonia Freire Trigo 4. The pre-histories of neoliberal urbanism in the United States Manuel B. Aalbers 5. Greening the neoliberal city? Urban sustainability and selective neo-liberalization in Manchester and Nantes Vincent Beal 6. Neoliberalism and the European city: reshaping the competitiveness/social cohesion nexus Costanzo Ranci 7. State entrepreneurialism in urban China: a critique of the neoliberal city Fulong Wu 8. State-led real estate boosterism and the breakdown of the Spanish urban model Marisol Garcia 9. Neo-liberalization is not enough: French urban development corporations and the limits of neo-liberalization theories Gilles Pinson and Christelle Morel Journel
- Author BiographyGilles Pinson is Professor of Political Science at the Sciences Po Bordeaux, Centre Emile Durkheim, France. Christelle Morel Journel is Senior Lecturer in Geography at the Universite Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne, France.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.