All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA penetrating look at changing perceptions of health, illness, and debility.
- Author BiographyJulie Livingston is Assistant Professor of History at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Julie Livingston
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAfrican Systems of Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note12 b&w photos, 1 maps, 1 bibliog., 1 index
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.