All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed case studies of debt defaults by Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan, Ecuador, Moldova, and Uruguay, framed by a comprehensive discussion of the history, economic theory, legal issues, and policy lessons of sovereign debt crises.
- Author BiographyJeromin Zettelmeyer is Assistant to the Director of the Western Hemisphere Department at the International Monetary Fund.
- Author(s)Federico Sturzenegger,Jeromin Zettelmeyer
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note37 illus.
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.