All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide to the essential elements of debt markets and their analysis Debt Markets and Analysis provides professionals and finance students alike with an exposition on debt that will take them from the basic concepts, strategies, and fundamentals to a more detailed understanding of advanced approaches and models.
- Author BiographyR. STAFFORD JOHNSON is Professor of Finance at the Williams College of Business, Xavier University. He is the coauthor of Options and Futures, and author of Introduction to Derivatives as well as the first two editions of Bond Evaluation, Selection, and Management. Debt Markets and Analysis is the first of three books in a series: upcoming are Derivatives, and Equity Markets and Portfolio Analysis. Johnson has written many articles appearing in journals such as Applied Economics, Journal of Financial Education, International Review of Economics and Business, Journal of Economics, the Financial Review, and the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- Author(s)R. Stafford Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1434 g
- Width187 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.