Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe issues of developing country debt crises, increased volatility and risk, and the determination of market liquidity are high on the agendas of policy makers, market participants and researchers in the area of financial markets. This book contains a collection of eight papers which provide insights into these three issues.
- Author BiographyBarry Goss has a Ph D from the London School of Economics, was a Reader in Economics at Monash University, Australia from 1987 to 2004, was previously Director of the Derivatives Research Unit at Monash University and currently is director of a research company in futures markets.
- Author(s)Barry Goss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, 38 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.