All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe farm crisis of the 1980s was the greatest economic disaster to hit rural America since the Depression. The crisis gave rise to a social trauma that affects farmers in the 21st century. This is a chronicle of the experience.
- Author BiographyKathryn Marie Dudley is assistant professor of American studies and anthropology at Yale University.
- Author(s)Kathryn Marie Dudley
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2002
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 4 line drawings
- Weight228 g
- Width187 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.