All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Susanne Soederberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I: Theorizing Money, Credit and Debtfare States Chapter 1: Demystifying Money, Chapter 2: The Power and Paradoxes of Credit, Chapter 3: Debtfare States, Part II: Debtfarism and the Poverty Industry in the United States, Preface to Part II: Debtfarism and the Making of the Poverty Industry, Chapter 4: Debtfarism and Credit Card Industry, Chapter 5: Debtfarism and Student Loan Industry, Chapter 6: Debtfarism and Payday Loan Industry, Part III: Debtfarism and the Poverty Industry in Mexico, Preface to Part III: Debtfarism, Development, and Dispossession, Chapter 7: Global Debtfarism and Universalization of Financial Inclusion, Chapter 8: Debtfarism and the Microfinance Industry, Chapter 9: Debtfarism and the Housing Industry, Conclusion.
- Author BiographySusanne Soederberg is Professor and Canada Research Chair in Global Political Economy at the Department of Global Development Studies, cross appointed with the Department of Political Studies, Queen's University, Canada.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.