Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDecentralization may help preserve peace in one country or in one region, but may have the opposite effect in others.
- Author BiographyKristin M. Bakke is Senior Lecturer in Political Science at University College London. She has previously taught at Leiden University and been a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University. She holds a PhD from the University of Washington, Seattle. Her research, focusing on self-determination struggles and post-war states, has appeared in journals such as International Security, International Studies Quarterly, the Journal of Conflict Resolution, the Journal of Peace Research, Perspectives on Politics, and World Politics. She has received grants from the Economic and Social Research Council (UK), the National Science Foundation (US), and the Chr. Michelsen Institute (Norway). She is an associate editor at the Journal of Peace Research and serves on the advisory board of Nations and Nationalism, the management committee of the European Network of Conflict Research, and the council of the British Conflict Research Society.
- Author(s)Kristin M. Bakke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 8 maps 11 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.