All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionFaguet identifies the factors that determine the outcomes of national decentralization on the local level
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Faguet is Reader in the Political Economy of Development at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and Chair of the Decentralization Task Force of the Initiative for Policy Dialogue at Columbia University, USA.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Faguet
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.