All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of everyday choices in neonatal intensive care units, which looks at the life-and-death dilemmma. Using case studies, Anspach examines the role of parents, doctors, nurses and bioethicists in deciding whether critically ill newborns should be saved by medical technology.
- Author BiographyRenee R. Anspach is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Renee R. Anspach
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/11/1997
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.