Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £26.39
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionDisaster management is a process or strategy that is implemented when any type of catastrophic event takes place. Existing studies and approaches within disaster management have mainly been focused on some specific type of disasters with certain agency oriented.
- PublisherAtlantis Press (Zeger Karssen)
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAtlantis Computational Intelligence Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAtlantis Press (Zeger Karssen)
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBegona Vitoriano,Da Ruan,Javier Montero
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.