Consider these sponsored items
- £54.88Free postage
- £25.41Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text emphasizes applications of decision research to problems of everyday living, as well as to business, social, and political issues. The text contains examples and problems for analysis, ranging from personal decisions about medical treatment to Truman's decision to use the atomic bomb.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Mullen is professor of philosophy at Dowling College in Oakdale, New York. He is the author ofKierkegaard's Philosophy: Self Deception and Cowardice in the Present Age.Byron M. Roth is professor of psychology at Dowling College. He has written in the areas of game theory and coalition formation, decision making, and critical thinking.
- Author(s)Byron M. Roth,John D. Mullen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/09/2002
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight658 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.