CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContains articles on model problems of decision making process in the energy and power industry when the available information is noisy and/or incomplete. These articles are meant to provide an insight into this rapidly developing field, which lies in the intersection of applied statistics, probability, operations research, and economic theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2002
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 128
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Ruszczynski,Claude Greengard,P. Brick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.