Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides models and procedures to be used by electricity market agents to make informed decisions under uncertainty. These procedures rely on well established stochastic programming models, which make them efficient and robust.
- Author BiographyAntonio J. Conejo full professor at the Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha, Spain, received the M.S. from MIT and the Ph.D. from the Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. He has published over 100 papers in prestigious journals and is the author or coauthor of books published by Springer, Wiley, McGraw-Hill and CRC. He has been the principal investigator of many research projects financed by public agencies and the power industry. He is an IEEE Fellow and a member of the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. Miguel Carrion received the Ingeniero Industrial degree and the PhD degree from the Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain, in 2003 and 2008, respectively. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Toledo, Spain. Juan M. Morales received the Ingeniero Industrial degree from the Universidad de Malaga, Spain, in 2006. He is currently working toward the Ph.D. degree at the Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha.
- Author(s)Antonio J. Conejo,Juan M. Morales,Miguel Carrion
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number153
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note143 black & white tables, biography
- Weight776 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.