All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses game-theoretic concepts and models to address the issue of political decision-making processes. It shows how the models can be applied to real-world contexts such as the EU decision-making institutions.
- Author(s)Nicola Friederike Maaser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number635
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 126 p. 26 illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.