All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a battle decisive? This title offers an account of the battles that changed the face of history. It draws on the author's personal experience as a soldier and historian to explore the definitive battles of the modern era from Yorktown in 1781 to Operation Desert Storm in 1991.
- Author BiographyLieutenant General Jonathon Riley joined the British Army in 1973 and has served peacetime tours of duty in the US, Germany, Kenya and Cyprus. He taught at Sandhurst from 1984-86. He has a number of published works including several military histories and three studies of command including Napoleon and the World War 1813. He was made a Companion of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath in the New Year's Honours 2008.
- Author(s)Jonathon Riley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/05/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Notemaps
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.