All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe most recent research into decision-making suggests that the most effective leaders are the ones who are able to adapt their decision-making style over time as their roles and responsibilities change. Discover a proven, easily understandable way to assess decision-making style with the Decision?Making Style Inventory.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Coscarelli teaches fulltime at Southern Illinois University Carbondale in the department of Curriculum & Instruction. He is the former co-director of the Hewlett-Packard World Wide Test Development Center. He was elected as president of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology Division for Instructional Development, appointed as founding editor of Performance Improvement Quarterly, and was elected as the president of the ISPI (International Society for Performance Improvement).
- Author(s)DaJean Johnson,William C. Coscarelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.