Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionRadical re-evaluation of the genre of declamation and its social and psychic import.
- Author BiographyErik Gunderson is an Associate Professor in the Department of Greek and Latin at the Ohio State University. He is the author of Staging Masculinity: The Rhetoric of Performance in the Roman World (2000; ISBN 0472111396).
- Author(s)Erik Gunderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.