All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the failure of the once powerful US newspaper industry to adapt in the online era. This book provides insight into how the decisions made in the early years of the online era have influenced the industry's current economic condition.
- Author BiographyKeith L. Herndon, PhD (Curtin University's Department of Internet Studies), is a strategic research consultant. His long career in media and technology includes experience as a reporter, editor, and new media executive. He also has taught research methods, ethics, management, and other media courses at Kennesaw State University and the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Keith L. Herndon
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.