All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique insight into the technologies and process of communication during the Great War. In collaboration with Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917.
- Author BiographyKaren Derycke is a researcher based at the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917, in Zonnebeke, Flanders, Belgium.
- Author(s)Karen Derycke
- PublisherMemorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationZonnebeke
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintMemorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
- Content NoteColour & black & white illustrations throughout
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.