Decoherence, Entanglement and Information Protection in Complex Quantum Systems: Proceedings of the NATO Arw on Decoherence, Entanglement and Information Protection in Complex Quantum Systems, Les Houches, France, from 26 to 30 April 2004. by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles on the contemporary status of quantum mechanics, dedicated to the fundamental issues of entanglement, decoherence, irreversibility, information processing, and control of quantum evolution, with a view of possible applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1171 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byA. Sarfati,G. Kurizki,S. Pellegrin,V.M. Akulin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.