Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a range of issues relating to the topic, this book examines the experiences and perceptions of indigenous peoples in the context of the national states and political systems that have been externally imposed and implemented upon them.
- Author BiographyAdolfo de Oliveira worked with Indigenous rights for many years as an anthropological advisor to the Federal Attorney-General's Office in Brazil, and as a researcher, since 1994. He has a PhD from the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAdolfo de Oliveira
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.