All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces Christianity's change from European imperialism's moral foundation to a voice of political and social change during decolonization.
- Author BiographyDarcie Fontaine is an assistant professor of history at the University of South Florida. She is the recipient of numerous fellowships to support her research in Europe and North Africa, including a Fulbright-IIE fellowship to France and multiple grants from the American Institute of Maghrib Studies. Her scholarship situates the history of modern France and its empire in a global perspective, and seeks to trace the long-term impact of colonialism and decolonization on a wide spectrum of actors, institutions, and ideas. She is currently completing a textbook on France and its empire from the eighteenth century to the present.
- Author(s)Darcie Fontaine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £13.19Trending at £13.75
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.62Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.