All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on over 90 interviews completed across Belgium (Brussels), Romania, the US, the EU and the UK, this book identifies the key elements of effective and deliverable energy law and policy.
- Author BiographyRaphael Heffron is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Leeds. Raphael's research interests are in energy law and policy, and in particular: electricity markets, energy subsidies, low carbon energy, energy justice and Arctic energy law. He has published in many energy law and policy journals such as: Oil, Gas and Energy Law; International Energy Law Review; Journal of World Energy Law and Business; Technology Forecasting and Social Change; Energy Policy; and Applied Energy. Raphael is a trained Barrister-at-Law and was called to the Bar in July 2007 in the Republic of Ireland. Raphael read for his PhD at Trinity Hall, University of Cambridge. He holds degrees from the University of Cambridge (MPhil), the University of St. Andrews (MLitt), and Trinity College Dublin (BA, MA). Raphael is an Associate Researcher of the Energy Policy Research Group at the University of Cambridge and a Policy Fellow, Policy Fellows Network, Centre for Science and Policy, also at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Raphael Heffron
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.