Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the political philosophy of Jurgen Habermas, this book applies deconstruction to various issues in Habermas' work such as rational discourse and rational consensus, constitutional democracy, tolerance and civil disobedience.
- Author BiographyLasse Thomassen is Lecturer in Political Theory in the School of Politics and International Relations at Queen Mary, University of London. He is the editor of Habermas: A Guide for the Perplexed (Continuum, 2010) and, with Lars Tonder, co-editor of Radical democracy: Politics between abundance and lack (Manchester University Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Lasse Thomassen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Social and Political Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 51
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.