Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDeconstructing Prehumanity is an investigation into the role of archaeological perception in the construction of race. It explores how social knowledge and disciplinary subjectivity have shaped our organization of the human past and how this organization and its lexicon have fueled racialism.
- Author BiographyJorge Serrano is a visiting assistant professor at the University of Delaware. He has taught at University of Tennessee and Virginia Commonwealth University. Serrano is a graduate of Columbia, Yale, and Temple Universities where he majored in Classics, Archaeology, and African American Studies, respectively. He has a passion for exposing students to the wonders of the many ways the past has been construed. In his own words, he has studied multiple aspects of the pasts and purposely intersects them.
- Author(s)Jorge Serrano
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.