Decorate: 1000 Professional Design Ideas for Every Room in the House by Joanna Copestick, Holly Becker (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by idpublishing
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are designing a brand new home or simply updating one room's interior, Decorate is teeming with clever, creative and quirky advice from the world's best designers and architects.
- Author BiographyHolly Becker, an American freelance journalist, design consultant, and stylist, launched the decor8 blog in January 2006, and it is now an established site known as a reliable design resource with over a million page views monthly and 48,000 daily readers. In addition, Holly is a weekly columnist at Real Simple magazine online. She has also worked for a number of online magazines, including Domino and Cookie, and a television network, and she was a bi-weekly columnist for the Boston Globe in their Style & Arts section. Joanna Copestick is a writer and editor specializing in interior design and decoration. She is the author of more than ten books, including Decorate, Perfect Palettes (with Stephanie Hoppen), The Family Home, Children's Rooms, Vital Colour and Smart Storage and her work has appeared in the Evening Standard, Red and Junior magazines. She has also worked as an interior designer, creating and adapting comfortable family homes, and has appeared on television and radio.
- Author(s)Holly Becker,Joanna Copestick
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.