All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.65Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
About this product
- DescriptionForget perfection - Decorating with Style gives you the confidence to take risks with interior design, embrace what you love, and fill your home with infectiously fabulous stuff: comforting, inviting and imbued with personality.
- Author BiographyDesigner, stylist, shopkeeper and author of the bestselling interiors tome A Girl's Guide to Decorating, Abigail Ahern is renowned for her eclectic, super-exuberant style, her original take on trends and a wholly practical approach to interiors. She is the owner of the eponymous London interiors store, designer of a signature product range, and co-presenter of Channel 4's hit makeover show Get Your House in Order. Established as one of the world's most exciting decorators, Abigail travels the globe transforming commercial and residential properties, sourcing beautiful finds, and blogging from the frontline of interior design at abigailahern.wordpress.com. She lives in east London with her husband Graham and their two dogs, Maud and Mungo.
- Author(s)Abigail Ahern
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Weight940 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- liz3699912 Jan, 2017by
Great read, full of inspiring ideas. Made me want to redecorate my whole house:)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.