All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions on painting decorative designs to personalise a variety of objects. A full range of brush stroke techniques are demonstrated and information is given on preparation and special finishes. Patterns and detailed instructions are included for twenty projects.
- Author(s)Chris Moore,Lynette Bleiler,Sybil Edwards,etc.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Note250 colour and 30 b&w illustrations, 20 line drawings, list of suppliers, bibliography, index
- Weight890 g
- Width197 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- froyston2116 Aug, 2013by
The best folk art book I have ever read.
Wonderful book, explains in words and pictures the strokes and patterns shown in the book. Explains about brushes, how to use, store and wash them, which paints produce best effects and even little cheats like berries using a cotton bud. It has lovely patterns you can use or adapt and is full of useful information, it is a pleasant change to the usual "only buy this type or that type" which is invariably the most expensive. I am still going through the book but find it hard to put down and haven't found anything to dislike. One of my best folk art purchases.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.92
- £7.61Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67