All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the wide-ranging possibilities of decoupage, this book describes the techniques and features 60 projects, eight of which are described in detail using the step-by-step method. Six sheets of the author's original handpainted designs are included.
- Author(s)Belinda Ballantine
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/10/1993
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight920 g
- Width241 mm
- Height286 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jeyess122 Aug, 2015by
This does look exciting - cant wait to experiment..
This looked interesting, as I have not tried any decoupage to this level.... Skimmed the book will deffinately be experimenting.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.